Sunday, January 5, 2014

And I'm back! So what?!

So nothing, except it's AWESOME!

Since last post, that cowl was given as a gift.  It was stolen and now is being worn somewhere in Bolivia.

Coffee cosy #1 was given as a gift and no doubt is lost somewhere in a pile of junk, knowing the recipient. Cosy #2 was nibbled on by my doggie and now has a hole in it.  It still requires repair.

The coasters are in use. The potato chip scarf and the giant-needle shawl are hibernating. I'll likely frog the Ventura Wrap and re-use the yarn for something else.

My current fit is brought to you by the change in the weather. About September or so, the weather turned.  Not wanting to get too deeply into it, I worked on a couple more coffee cosies.  Learned lots of cabling techniques with that-- initially frustrating, but a pretty result!  Then I picked up that cowl again (the remake of Casu Cowl that was stolen in Bolivia) and did two balls of yarn worth in a matter of days.  And that was it.

Now I've got more projects on than I can count.  And on vacation, I bought yaaaaaarn, so much yarn...

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

More soon.  One at a time.

Can't wait to show you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home